Applicable to the Use of This Website – Trinity Family Law, P.C. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards our platform allows.
Measures to support accessibility
Trinity Family Law, P.C. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Trinity Family Law website. Our efforts include:
- Font Size and Font Family – We do our best to use REM for sizing for text.
- Proper Color Contrast – We do our best to ensure legible text with appropriate rations.
- Image ALT ATtributes – We define descriptions for most of our content imagery.
- ARIA-Labels – We have added to a majority of our links.
- Installing and enabling the One-Click Accessibility Plugin – This plugin was not designed for the website theme we use. We have installed and enabled it, however, it may not be stable each and every time a user interfaces with it.
In addition, within our organization, we provide different meeting options to accommodate people with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Trinity Family Law is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Trinity Family Law. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Trinity Family Law:
- Phone: 630-960-4656
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 17W635 Butterfield Road, Suite 318, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Trinity Family Law, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Trinity Family Law:
- Comments from Users: Users can not upload comments or images to blog posts. We do not have comments enabled on our blog posts. Please email your comments to us at [email protected].
Trinity Family Law, P.C. assessed the accessibility of Trinity Family Law by the following approaches:
Please be aware that our efforts concerning digital accessibility are ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any web page on our website, please send us an email at [email protected]. Please be sure to mention the specific web page in your email, and we will do our best to make that page accessible for you. We do our best to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 3 June 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.